Multi-skilled trade person
Block Maintenance have an exciting opening for an experienced multi-skilled trade person, who can deliver a first-class repair service.
If you’re a reliable, multi-skilled tradesman, looking for a truly diverse role and can deliver excellent quality work with outstanding customer service, we want to hear from you.
Block Maintenance provides repairs and maintenance services to the block management sector, including managing agents, estate agents and private landlords.
Most of our work is providing day to day ad-hoc maintenance response to managing agents. We go on-site to investigate and repair a wide range of issues within communal areas and properties within developments.
It’s important that you are a competent multi-skilled tradesman with a broad range of skills, as you will have to investigate, diagnose and repair a wide variety of issues such as: basic electrical, plumbing, carpentry, painting and decorating, window and door repairs and insurance works.
- Previous experience working in a multi-skilled environment.
- Fluency in the English language, both spoken and written
- Basic IT skills and be able to use a smartphone
- Health and safety awareness
- An ability to work in a clean and orderly manner when on site
- Own transport for the initial trial/probationary period, thereafter we will provide a van for business use.
North, East and South London and Essex
Core hours 8-5 Monday to Friday
- Van and fuel
- Paid Holiday
We are always on the lookout for new talent to join our dedicated team. In our fast-paced working environment, no two days will be same. If you are a multi-skilled tradesman who likes variety, get in touch.
- Fast-paced working environment
- Join a dedicated team of multi-skilled tradesmen
- Have your talent recognised and appreciated